Come and see this home, before it's gone - this one is in perfect condition all the way around! Fantastic Ashburn location in sought after Cameron Chase subdivision known for beautiful home models on large lots right in the heart of Ashburn and close to shopping, restaurants, recreation and transportation including the soon to open new metro station. Beautiful outdoor living (yard is almost a full acre) with plenty of mature landscaping and room for your pool (if you want one). Home has tons of updates including: recent master bathroom renovation, newer architectural shingled roof, beautiful gourmet kitchen renovation with all upgraded stainless steel appliances, main level features 5" hard wood flooring, & 6" baseboard trim, beautiful trex screened in porch roughly 23 X 20 off the family room sits just above a beautiful masonry patio that features a patio bench wall and low voltage lighting, newer vinyl double hung windows, newer AC/ furnace and honeywell humidifier, renovated second floor bathroom, maintenance free exterior trim wrapping, and much more. This one is a must see that will not last. This is an occupied home so please be sure to follow all Covid-19 Safety Guidelines when visiting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,720 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Patio, Enclosed, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle, Shingle - Asbestos
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, Open, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)