Welcome to refinement in this beautiful Ashburn Farm Townhome. Gorgeous and just refinished wood flooring on the mail level. Bump-out in living room adds space and dimension. New lighting and fresh paint. Gourmet kitchen boasts granite, stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinetry. Step out onto the updated deck overlooking the common area green space. Follow the brightly lit wood stairwell to top floor. Spacious upper level hallway. Primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings and a large walk-in closet. Step into the spa-like primary bathroom with a luxurious shower to unwind after a long day. The marble flooring and vanity in the hall bathroom is sure to impress. The lower level offers plenty of space for gathering around the fireplace. The laundry room and half bathroom were recently updated. Wonderful fenced in yard with fresh grass and patio to enjoy the outdoors. Fence has an exit to the common area. Front load garage for easy access.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Community Water
2,160 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Partial
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price