Beautiful fully renovated home in a private setting, one level living at its finest in this brick-front rancher on over 3.5 acres of land adjacent to two creeks. Plus a separate 1200 square foot 4 car garage/workshop (as-is) with full electric. with Finished Studio above. -This is in addition to house square footage. Major upgrades inside and outside: New roof w/ architectural shingles, newer double-pane windows, another 2 car finished garage w/ insulated garage door, new concrete sidewalk, two wooden decks, a newer HVAC system, and newer exterior doors. 4 bedroom home with two separate master bedroom suites, and 3 full renovated baths. Totally updated kitchen w/white cabinets, granite counter-top, newer stainless steel appliances, newer washer and dryer, espresso-colored engineered flooring, and recessed LED lighting throughout the house. Professionally landscaped. Live next to a newer subdivision with high-end homes without being part of an HOA, while owning your own private, large lot with acreage, overlooking your own park-like setting.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Mason, Brick, Frame
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,904 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price